Working During COVID-19
We're thinking of you as we all navigate unprecedented challenges from COVID-19. Like many businesses, we successfully pivoted to working from home and are grateful we're in a position to do so. We're fully open for business and ready to assist you in any way we can. Here are some resources we hope you find helpful, personally and professionally.
- American Heart Association Resources to Maintain Healthy Lifestyle Amidst COVID-19
- American Bar Association Lawyer Wellness Toolkit
- CDC Resources for Managing Anxiety and Stress During COVID-19
- Our friends at the Association of Corporate Counsel have gathered a useful compilation of resources.
- B&D’s OSHA, pesticides, hazardous/infectious waste, supply chain/sustainability, and insurance recovery practices are advising clients on COVID-19-related issues, and our litigators continue to manage litigation matters for our clients nationwide amidst changing circumstances.
- We’ve prepared trackers/monitoring alerts on COVID-19 developments in all 50 states and over 100 local governments, tailored to specific clients’ interests and operations. Please reach out to one of us or your usual B&D contact to inquire about such resources for your business.
- We’ve posted a number of resources (listed below) on our COVID-19 Resource Center. Check back for updates as we anticipate adding new material frequently.
- Coronavirus: OSHA Considerations for Employers
- FDA and FTC Warn Dietary Supplement Manufacturers Against Making Fraudulent Anti-Coronavirus Claims
- EPA Authorizes Anti-Coronavirus Claims for Pre-Designated Disinfectant Products
- New York Approves Use of Certain Disinfectant Products Against Novel Coronavirus
- TCEQ Issues Guidance for Submitting Enforcement Discretion Requests During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Coronavirus Outbreak—EHS Compliance and Challenges (Webinar - China focus)
- Click here to sign up for substantive COVID-19 updates from B&D as we produce them.
Since our founding in 1974, our focus on environmental, health and safety regulation and litigation has helped us work together as a team to thrive through numerous national and global disruptions. Our clients regularly validate this focus by trusting us with matters ranging from the cutting-edge and complex to the “everyday,” and we relish the opportunity to work with you in any capacity. We owe our clients our success, and we're grateful to continually earn your trust and friendship. The same goes for the network of consultants, co-counsel, non-governmental organization, and government contacts we've cultivated over the years.
This focus—the collective talents of our 125 lawyers and 75 staff members around the U.S.—is the essence of our value as the leading environmental law firm. It enables our entire firm to pull together and adapt our operations to serve clients in a fully virtual model for as long as events warrant.
While we appreciate—and miss—in-person contact, we’re heartened and strengthened by the virtual sharing, communication, and innovation that’s happening even as we’re physically dispersed. May it continue to sustain all of us.
All of us here at Beveridge & Diamond wish you, your families, and your colleagues the best as we move forward together.