- Represented companies in the process of acquiring a commercial wind lease on the Outer Continental Shelf.
- Assisted a major public utility in the development of species take avoidance measures that obviate the need for authorization and mitigation under the Endangered Species Act for wind energy project.
- Advised a major public utility in complying with the Bald and Golden Eagle Protection Act.
- Served as counsel for the development of a 21-megawatt solar energy project, including PV solar site due diligence and permitting focusing on water entitlements.
- Served as counsel developing and defending a solar facility in the Southern California desert.
- Advised a national utility on environmental attributes and related provisions contained in Power Purchase Agreements.
- Advocated for clients during federal and state environmental rulemakings related to renewable energy infrastructure.
- Provided land use and environmental advice during the development of large scale solar projects on capped landfills.
- Assisted a client with the installation of commercial scale batteries for renewable energy storage.
Prior results do not guarantee future outcomes.