Prior results do not guarantee future outcomes.
Susan's experience includes:
- Obtaining a defense verdict in an environmental contamination case involving medical, scientific, and real estate issues, with damages upward of $3 million.
- Obtaining a summary judgment order in favor of a defendant being sued on the basis that the plaintiff had allegedly contracted Legionnaires' disease due to negligent management of an apartment building.
- Favorably settling a product liability case involving mold and formaldehyde exposure in a recreational vehicle.
- Winning dismissal of claims against a commercial food establishment in a case involving 23 plaintiffs and their exposure to carbon monoxide, which resulted in permanent brain damage.
- Defending a distributor of industrial safety supplies in a 25-plaintiff case alleging silica and asbestos exposure.
- Defending a national bank in a bystander exposure asbestos case, resulting in favorable resolution.
- Favorably resolving multiple wrongful death and personal injury claims against a property manager stemming from a Legionnaires' disease outbreak at a senior housing project.