Vetone focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation, with a background in sustainability.
Prior to joining Beveridge & Diamond, Vetone was a litigation associate at a law firm in New York City, where she served as second chair in an arbitration involving claims for breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duties, and fraud in the inducement and successfully secured an award for $23.6 million for the clients, a public company and one of its subsidiaries. On April 28, AmLaw Litigation Daily recognized her for her work in a case in the Southern District of Florida, in which the judge denied class certification in a suit involving 20,000 commercial waste collection customers across the state, having highlighted significant variation in the underlying contracts.
Vetone attended Georgetown University Law Center, where she served as Articles Editor of the Georgetown Law Technology Review. As a student with the Georgetown University Law Center Appellate Litigation Clinic, Vetone also worked on a case heard by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit. While in law school, she interned at the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan for the Honorable Terrence G. Berg and externed at the Department of Justice in the Environment and Natural Resources Division. Vetone also volunteered with the Sugar Law Center in Detroit as part of an alternative spring break trip.
Before law school, she taught Algebra in Detroit, Michigan as a 2013 Teach for America Corps Member.
- Georgetown University (J.D., cum laude, 2018)
- Georgetown Law Technology Review: Articles Editor, Case Comments Committee
- Georgetown University Law Center: Appellate Litigation Clinic
- Georgetown University (B.A., cum laude, 2013)
- Bachelor of Science: Environmental Biology, Political Economy
- Departmental Honors in Political Economy for Honors Thesis: A Study of Factors Influencing Ecologically Sustainable Ecotourism in Central America
- New York
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- Georgetown University: United Nations Association: Chairperson of Climate Action Committee
- Georgetown University: Alternative Spring Break in Detroit, Sugar Law Center (2017)
Honors & Awards
Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, New York Rising Star (2023)
- Georgetown University, Edmund L. Jones Memorial Scholarship
- Albanian (proficient)