Audra uses her background in international environmental policy and her applied skills in ecosystems management and species conservation to help clients stay ahead on international and domestic environmental legal issues.
As a summer associate at B&D, Audra conducted legal research and drafted memoranda on a wide array of environmental topics related to product stewardship, including the Basel Convention and international technology regulation. She also has experience helping clients navigate domestic issues related to environmental justice and endangered species. A passionate litigator and problem-solver, Audra also supports clients through the phases of litigation.
While pursuing her joint degree, Audra served as a student intern for the Yale Law School Environmental Protection Clinic, where she drafted comments and petitions to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency on behalf of non-profit organizations. She also worked as a Summer Law Clerk for the Yale Center for Environmental Law & Policy, where she worked on circular economy and supply chain research in the fashion industry, technology industry, and beyond.
Throughout her time in law and graduate school, Audra gained various experiences in international law and policy and domestic litigation. She worked with the Permanent Mission of Costa Rica to the United Nations, the Alliance of Small Island States in negotiations at COP27 in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt, the United States Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York - Criminal Division, as well as the Litigation Bureau of the New York State Attorney General.
Outside of work, Audra is passionate about the arts, from singing and theatre performance to graphic design and photography. She also enjoys spending time on the water and horseback riding.
- Pace University (J.D., cum laude, 2023)
- Advanced Certificates in Environmental Law and International Law
- Merit Scholar; Land Use Law Scholar; Dean’s List
- Articles Editor, Pace Environmental Law Review
- Chair, National Environmental Law Moot Court Competition
- Treasurer, Environmental Law Society
- Champion, Grand Moot Court Competition
- Yale University (M.E.M., 2023)
- Specialization in Ecosystem Management and Conservation, Focus in international treaties and wildlife conservation
- Lead Editor, Yale Journal of Law & Technology
- Yale Law School Environmental Protection Clinic
- Digital Marketing Lead, Yale Environmental Film Festival
- American University (B.A. and B.A., 2019)
- B.A., Political Science
- B.A., Musical Theatre
- Minor in Environmental Science
- Dean's List