Audra uses her background in international environmental policy and her passion for advocacy to maintain a robust mixed practice on the domestic and international stage.
As a law clerk and former summer associate, Audra represents businesses in complex environmental, class action, and toxic tort litigation matters. Her experience includes supporting large-scale e-discovery efforts and working with expert witnesses to build a strong and effective defense. She also helps clients to meet and look ahead on future international regulatory requirements for plastics, fashion and textiles, and technology under the Basel Convention and beyond.
In law school and graduate school, Audra focused her work experience and studies on international treaties and wildlife conservation. She interned with the United Nations Permanent Mission of Costa Rica, the Alliance of Small Island States in negotiations at COP27 in Shark El Sheikh, Egypt, the United States Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York - Criminal Division, and the Litigation Bureau of the New York State Attorney General.
Outside of work, Audra is passionate about the arts and spending time on the water.
*Not a member of the DC Bar. DC practice supervised by members of the DC Bar.
- American University (B.A. and B.A., 2019)
- B.A., Political Science
- B.A., Musical Theatre
- Minor in Environmental Science
- Pace University (J.D., cum laude, 2023)
- Advanced Certificates in Environmental Law and International Law
- Pace Environmental Law Review, Articles Editor
- Chair, National Environmental Law Moot Court Competition
- Champion, Grand Moot Court Competition
- Yale University (M.E.M., 2023)
- Ecosystems Management and Conservation Specialization
- Yale Journal of Law & Technology, Lead Editor
- Yale Law School Environmental Protection Clinic