B&D Roundtable—Energy in Transition: Scaling Renewables to Meet the Moment
1900 N Street, NW | Suite 100
Washington, DC 20036
Beveridge & Diamond's Air & Climate Change, Energy, and Transactions practice groups will host a summit, Energy in Transition: Scaling Renewables to Meet the Moment, on Thursday, April 13. This half-day event will take place in person at B&D's Washington, DC office, with an option to join virtually. The agenda can be found here.
The energy transition is in full swing, and its success will depend largely on the scalability of low-carbon and zero-carbon sources by 2050. Companies, states, and localities have made commitments en masse to reduce energy-related CO2 emissions to mitigate climate change. At this energy summit, we will take attendees through the pathways accelerating the energy transition and talk about the potential hurdles that may arise. Designed to provide an opportunity for in-house EHS counsel to meet and hear perspectives from a variety of stakeholders, this summit will include B&D attorneys and the following representatives from the private sector, government, and non-profit organizations on emerging EHS legal issues in the energy sector.
Decarbonization and Electrification of Transportation
- Matt Forman, Director - State and Federal Government Affairs, North American Subaru
- Eric Lee, Senior Vice President, ESG Investing & Investor Relations, Aligned Climate Capital
Environmental Permitting & Due Diligence
- John Cossa, General Counsel, Federal Permitting Improvement Steering Council
- Rue Muza, Lead Regulatory Associate, Ørsted
- Gilbert Campbell, Founder & CEO, Volt Energy Utility
- Shannon Fisk, Director of State Electric Sector Advocacy, Earthjustice
We will offer CLE credit in some states for in-person attendees.
To request an invitation, please click here.