B&D Sponsoring, Speaking at NBA's 2022 Annual Convention
Beveridge & Diamond is proud to sponsor the National Bar Association (NBA)’s 97th Annual Convention & Exhibits.
Principal Julius Redd (Washington, DC) serves as the Energy Forum Program Chair of NBA and helped organize the Energy Forum's keynote participants and upcoming panels. The Energy Forum will take place on July 25 from 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm (CDT). Brenda Mallory, Chair, White House Council on Environmental Quality will give the Keynote Address. Willie Philips, Commissioner, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission will be interviewed by Colette Honorable, Former FERC Commissioner, Reed Smith L.L.P. during the Keynote Interview. The first panel, "Not Your Grandfather’s Energy: Innovation in the Energy Sector," will include the following speakers:
- Gilbert Campbell, Volt Energy Utility
- Carita Walker, Shell Recharge Solutions Americas & Asia
- Andrew Munroe, Consolidated Edison Co. of New York, Inc.
- Moderator: Cisselon Nichols, Shell USA, Inc.
The second panel, "Energy X ESG: Government Policies, Stakeholder Demands, and Societal Expectation," will include the following speakers:
- Sean Jamieson, Spire Midstream & Marketing
- Carlos Brown, Dominion Energy, Inc
- Deneen Donnley, Consolidated Edison Co. of New York, Inc.
- Shawan Gillians, Womble Bond Dickinson (US) L.L.P.
- Moderator: Nadira Clarke, Baker Botts L.L.P.
Principal Alyse Constantinide (Washington, DC) will moderate the "Environmental Justice Seminar," on July 27 from 11:00 am - 12:30 pm (CDT). The panel will also include the following speakers:
- Ebony Griffin, Senior Legislative Counsel, Earthjustice
- Crystal Upperman, PhD, Senior Manager, Deloitte
- Tracy Sheppard, Attorney-Advisor, Office of General Counsel, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Associate Majidah Cochran (Seattle) will moderate a panel titled, "Behind the Seams: Fashion, Sustainability, and Environmental Justice," on July 27 from 9:00 am - 10:30 am (CDT). The panel will also include the following speakers:
- Danielle Nkojo, Sustainability Lead, Products and Circularity, Ralph Lauren
- Torrey Feldman, Legal Counsel, Sports and Culture Marketing, adidas
- Arielle King, ELI
Associate Tracy Williams (Seattle) planned the African-American Managing Partners & General Counsel Networks Dinner.
Principal Roy Prather (Baltimore), Associate Raven Hayes (Washington, DC), and Associate Leandra Ansah (Austin) will attend the Convention.
CLE credit will be available in some jurisdictions.
For more information, and to register, please visit NBA's website.