Ben Wilson Hosts Law Firm Business Trends Institute
On October 4-6, Chairman Ben Wilson (Washington, DC) hosted the Law Firm Business Trends Institute in Washington, DC.
Over 40 General Counsel and partners in law firms met to find solutions to challenges faced by African American lawyers. Among those present were:
- Willie Hernandez (Vice President and Deputy General Counsel, Hewlett Packard Enterprise)
- Adam Frankel (General Counsel, CBAM)
- Brenda Morris (Deputy General Counsel, Booz Allen Hamilton)
- Tracy Poole (Assistant General Counsel, Johnson & Johnson)
- Angel Willis (Vice President, General Counsel, and Secretary, Sealed Air Corporation)
- Michael Tucker (Executive Vice President and General Counsel, Avis Budget Group)
Similar meetings will take place across the U.S. later this year.