Chambers and Partners Ranks B&D a Top Tier Environmental Law Firm for 2015
Beveridge & Diamond's nationwide environmental practice has also earned a Band 2 ranking in the 2015 edition of Chambers and Partners - USA.
Chambers also named B&D a leading environmental law practice in California, the District of Columbia, Massachusetts, New York, and Texas. In addition to firm-level rankings, Chambers recognized 12 lawyers as leaders in their fields.
Quotes from reviews of the firm include:
"When you absolutely must have the right answer, you have to go to them. They are so responsive and very disciplined about keeping you informed on matters."
"You feel they really work for the client. It comes across in everything they do."
"Truly outstanding work. They have outstanding technical skills and have achieved great results for us."
"Efficient, knowledgeable and delightful to work with."
"They are well versed in the legal and regulatory structures that apply and, most importantly, they understand the way businesses work and have the certainty that is necessary and expected in making decisions."
The recognized B&D lawyers are:
- Karl Bourdeau (Principal, Washington, DC);
- Megan Brillault (Principal, New York);
- David Friedland (Principal, Washington, DC);
- Steve Gordon (Principal, New York);
- Jeanine Grachuk (Principal, Boston);
- Paul Hagen (Principal, Washington, DC);
- John Hanson (Principal, Washington, DC);
- Bryan Moore (Principal, Austin);
- Mike Murphy (Principal, New York);
- Steve Richmond (Principal, Boston);
- Gary Smith (Principal, San Francisco); and
- Nico van Aelstyn (Principal, San Francisco).
Click here for B&D's full profile.