Prior results do not guarantee future outcomes.
Projects Nicole has worked on include:
- Defending Fortune 500 and other companies against claims for cost recovery and contribution in multi-million and -billion-dollar Superfund cleanups.
- Working with legal teams litigating, arbitrating, and mediating to successful settlement in coverage disputes, including suits involving general liability, professional liability, umbrella, and excess liability, and Bermuda form policies for industries such as housing development, electronics, security, and hotels.
- Advising on claims under various other types of policies in multiple industries, including specialty environmental and property policies.
- Providing successful defense on behalf of a waste management company to protect its agreement with a municipality to operate a landfill against an appeal by residents claiming that proper notice procedures had not been followed.
- Handling product liability cases related to alleged groundwater contamination involving a gasoline additive and assisting with briefing efforts that successfully precluded irrelevant costly discovery.
- Litigating lead contamination cases in New York and New Jersey federal courts, including working with experts on lead sources, pathways, and impacts.