Projects Nicole has worked on include:
- Defended Fortune 500 and other companies against claims for cost recovery and contribution in multi-million and -billion-dollar Superfund cleanups.
- Worked with legal teams litigating, arbitrating, and mediating to successful settlement in coverage disputes, including suits involving general liability, professional liability, umbrella and excess liability, and Bermuda form policies for industries such as housing development, electronics, security, and hotels.
- Advised on claims under various other types of policies in multiple industries, including specialty environmental and property policies.
- Provided successful defense on behalf of a waste management company to protect its agreement with a municipality to operate a landfill against an appeal by residents claiming that proper notice procedures had not been followed.
- Handled product liability cases related to alleged groundwater contamination involving a gasoline additive. Working as part of a team of Beveridge & Diamond attorneys, Nicole assisted with briefing efforts that successfully precluded irrelevant, costly discovery.
- Litigated lead contamination cases in New York and New Jersey federal courts, including working with experts on lead sources, pathways, and impacts.