Chambers and Partners Names B&D Environmental Law Firm of the Year for 2016
On May 26, Chambers awarded Beveridge & Diamond the Chambers USA "Award for Excellence" in environmental law at its annual awards dinner in New York City. Each year, Chambers recognizes one law firm’s preeminence in environmental law based on the firm's outstanding work, impressive strategic growth and excellence in client service performed over the past 12 months.
"We are proud to have our work and successes for our clients recognized," said Managing Principal Ben Wilson. "We are grateful for this prestigious award and appreciate Chambers' continued recognition of our regional, national and international practice."
B&D's nationwide environmental practice has also earned a Band 2 ranking in the 2016 edition of Chambers and Partners - USA.
Chambers also named B&D a leading environmental law practice in California, the District of Columbia, Massachusetts, New York, and Texas. In addition to firm-level rankings, Chambers recognized 12 lawyers as leaders in their fields.
Quotes from client reviews of the firm include:
"I love the work they are doing for us. We have a great team and we trust their judgment. They bring the local, regional and federal knowledge."
"They really have a high level of commitment with their clients."
"They manage complex matters on a very large scale and they do it incredibly well. They are very, very knowledgeable."
"My go-to firm for complex environmental issues."
"They have great client service and bring a tremendous amount of expertise to the table."
The recognized B&D lawyers are:
- Karl Bourdeau (Principal, Washington, DC)
- David Friedland (Principal, Washington, DC)
- Steve Gordon (Principal, New York)
- Jeanine Grachuk (Principal, Boston)
- Paul Hagen (Washington, DC)
- John Hanson (Principal, Washington, DC)
- John Kazanjian (Principal, New York)
- Bryan Moore (Principal, Austin)
- Mike Murphy (Principal, New York)
- Steve Richmond (Principal, Boston)
- Gary Smith (Principal, San Francisco)
- Nico van Aelstyn (Principal, San Francisco)
Click here for B&D's full profile.