Chambers USA Ranks B&D a Top Tier Environmental Law Firm
We are pleased to announce that Beveridge & Diamond's nationwide environmental practice has earned a Band 1 ranking in the 2018 edition of Chambers USA Guide to the Legal Profession.
Chambers also named Beveridge & Diamond a leading environmental law practice in California, the District of Columbia, Massachusetts, New York, and Texas. In addition to firm-level rankings, Chambers recognized 12 lawyers as leaders in their fields. View Beveridge & Diamond's 2018 Chambers USA rankings.
The Firm is noted for its "impressive client roster drawn from the pharmaceutical, chemical and retail industries, among others," and the ranking service highlights the Firm's "particular capability in the pesticides and biotechology space."
Quotes from client reviews of the Firm include:
"They're excellent; very responsive and cost effective."
"They're environmental specialists."
The recognized Beveridge & Diamond lawyers are:
- Karl S. Bourdeau, (Environment, Washington, DC)
- Loren R. Dunn (Environment, Seattle)
- Stephen L. Gordon (Environment, New York)
- Jeanine L.G. Grachuk (Environment, Massachusetts)
- Paul E. Hagen (Environment, Washington, DC)
- Madeleine B. Kadas (Environment, Texas)
- John H. Kazanjian, (Insurance, New York)
- Brian C. Levey (Real Estate, Massachusetts)
- Bryan J. Moore, (Environment, Texas)
- Michael G. Murphy (Environment, New York)
- Stephen M. Richmond (Environment, Massachusetts)
- Gary J. Smith (Environment, California)
Beveridge & Diamond's more than 100 lawyers in eight U.S. offices focus on environmental and natural resource law, litigation (including toxic torts) and alternative dispute resolution. We help clients around the world resolve critical environmental and sustainability issues relating to their products, facilities, and operations.