Chambers USA Ranks Beveridge & Diamond a Top Tier Environmental Law Firm
We are pleased to announce that Beveridge & Diamond's nationwide environmental practice has earned a top tier ranking in the 2017 edition of Chambers USA Guide to the Legal Profession.
Chambers also named Beveridge & Diamond a leading environmental law practice in California, the District of Columbia, Massachusetts, New York, and Texas. In addition to firm-level rankings, Chambers recognized 14 lawyers as leaders in their fields. View Beveridge & Diamond's 2017 Chambers USA rankings.
Quotes from client reviews of the Firm include:
Interviewees are "overwhelmingly impressed” with the practice and laud it as a "premier boutique environmental firm” with "an elite group of attorneys."
Clients endorse the team as "phenomenal," with one adding: "I'd recommend them to anybody."
"Their ability to see the entire legal and governmental landscape was instrumental in devising a comprehensive strategy."
"The depth of knowledge and client interaction has been top-notch"
"Every interaction with the team is efficient, effective and professional."
The recognized Beveridge & Diamond lawyers are:
- Karl S. Bourdeau, (Environment, Washington, DC)
- David M. Friedland (Environment, Washington, DC)
- Marc J. Goldstein (Environment, Massachusetts)
- Stephen L. Gordon (Environment, New York)
- Jeanine L.G. Grachuk (Environment, Massachusetts)
- Paul E. Hagen (Environment, Washington, DC)
- John N. Hanson (Environment, Washington, DC)
- Madeleine B. Kadas (Environment, Texas)
- John H. Kazanjian, (Insurance, New York)
- Brian C. Levey (Real Estate, Massachusetts)
- Bryan J. Moore, (Environment, Texas)
- Michael G. Murphy (Environment, New York)
- Stephen M. Richmond (Environment, Massachusetts)
- Gary J. Smith (Environment, California)
Beveridge & Diamond's more than 100 lawyers in seven U.S. offices focus on environmental and natural resource law, litigation (including toxic torts) and alternative dispute resolution. We help clients around the world resolve critical environmental and sustainability issues relating to their products, facilities, and operations.
For more information, please contact Janine Militano at [email protected].