Chambers and Partners Again Ranks Beveridge & Diamond a Top Tier Environmental Law Firm
Beveridge & Diamond's nationwide environmental practice earned a Band 1 ranking in the 2023 edition of Chambers and Partners – USA.
Chambers ranks B&D as a leading environmental practice in every state B&D has an office in which Chambers produces rankings of environmental practices. B&D was named a leading environmental law practice in California, the District of Columbia, Massachusetts, New York, Texas, and Washington.
Chambers also named our New York office a leading Insurance Coverage (Policyholder) practice in New York. This practice works nationwide to advise on insurance issues and recover insurance proceeds for our clients in environmental and other matters.
Chambers refers to B&D as a “respected boutique focused exclusively on environmental law at all levels across the country,” and a firm that “provides multidisciplinary expertise across the group, and represents a range of clients in matters from legislative advice and advocacy to clean air and water regulation and litigation.” They also note that B&D offers “particular capability in the pesticides and biotechnology space,” and noted B&D's "impressive client roster drawn from the pharmaceutical, chemical and retail industries, among others."
Quotes from clients and other market commentators about the firm include:
"The team at Beveridge & Diamond is really specialized in the environmental space, with an extremely deep bench nationwide that they can call on to cover any issues we bring up. They always have someone who can give an insightful perspective, however novel the issue."
"Beveridge & Diamond brings a strong and diverse team to each matter. Their substantive knowledge is excellent."
"They provided superb, authoritative guidance as well as flawless response times and service."
The recognized B&D lawyers are:
- Maddie Boyer (Principal, Austin)
- Megan Brillault (Principal, New York)
- Nessa Horewitch Coppinger (Principal, Washington, DC)
- John Cruden (Principal, Washington, DC)
- Loren Dunn (Principal, Seattle)
- Marc Goldstein (Firmwide Managing Principal, Boston)
- Steve Gordon (Senior Counsel, New York)
- Jeanine Grachuk (Principal, Boston)
- Paul Hagen (Principal, Washington, DC)
- Karen Hansen (Principal, Austin)
- John Kazanjian (Office Managing Principal, New York)
- Laura LaValle (Principal, Austin)
- Michael Murphy (Principal, New York)
- John Paul (Principal, New York)
- Steve Richmond (Senior Counsel, Boston)
- Dylan Sanders (Of Counsel, Boston)
- Jimmy Slaughter (Principal, Washington, DC)
- Gary Smith (Senior Counsel, San Francisco)
- David Weber (Office Managing Principal, Seattle)
View B&D's full ranking on the Chambers website.