Sixteen Lawyers from Beveridge & Diamond's Washington, DC Office Receive Super Lawyers Recognition for 2015
Beveridge & Diamond, P.C. is pleased to announce that 13 shareholders, 1 of counsel and 2 associates have been selected for inclusion in the 2015 Washington, DC edition of Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, as being among the top lawyers in their location and areas of practice. Lawyers from Beveridge & Diamond’s California, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York and Texas offices selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers will be announced later in 2015 when those lists are published.
Beveridge & Diamond lawyers named to the Washington, DC 2015 Super Lawyers list include the following:
- Peter C. Anderson (Criminal Defense: White Collar, Environmental Litigation, Business/Corporate)
- James M. Auslander ("Rising Star" in Environmental, Energy & Natural Resources, Administrative Law)
- Gus B. Bauman (Land Use/Zoning, Environmental)
- Karl S. Bourdeau (Environmental, Environmental Litigation)
- Mark N. Duvall (Environmental)
- Daniel A. Eisenberg ("Rising Star" in Environmental)
- David M. Friedland (Environmental)
- John S. Guttmann (Environmental Litigation, Personal Injury - Products: Defense, Civil Litigation: Defense)
- Paul E. Hagen (Environmental, International)
- Eric L. Klein ("Rising Star" in Environmental Litigation)
- W. Parker Moore ("Rising Star" in Environmental, Environmental Litigation, Administrative Law)
- Bina R. Reddy ("Rising Star" in Environmental Litigation, Environmental)
- Harold L. Segall (Environmental Litigation, Business Litigation)
- James B. Slaughter (Environmental Litigation, Appellate, Constitutional Law)
- Kathryn E. Szmuszkovicz (Environmental Litigation, Business Corporate)
- Benjamin F. Wilson (Environmental Litigation, Environmental, Civil Litigation)
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Each year, no more than 5 percent of the lawyers in a given state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers, and no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in a given state are selected for “Rising Star” designation.
For more information about Beveridge & Diamond or any of the attorneys mentioned above, please contact Janine Militano at [email protected].