Sixteen Lawyers from Beveridge & Diamond's Washington, DC Office Receive Super Lawyers Recognition for 2015
Beveridge & Diamond, P.C. is pleased to announce that 13 shareholders, 1 of counsel and 2 associates have been selected for inclusion in the Washington, DC Super Lawyers/Rising Stars Edition 2015 as being among the top lawyers in their location and areas of practice. Lawyers from Beveridge & Diamond’s California, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York and Texas offices selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers will be announced later in 2015 when those lists are published.
Beveridge & Diamond lawyers named to the Washington, DC 2015 Super Lawyers list include the following:
- Peter C. Anderson (Criminal Defense: White Collar, Environmental Litigation, Business/Corporate)
- James M. Auslander ("Rising Star" in Environmental, Energy & Natural Resources, Administrative Law)
- Gus B. Bauman (Land Use/Zoning, Environmental)
- Karl S. Bourdeau (Environmental, Environmental Litigation)
- Mark N. Duvall (Environmental)
- Daniel A. Eisenberg ("Rising Star" in Environmental)
- David M. Friedland (Environmental)
- John S. Guttmann (Environmental Litigation, Personal Injury - Products: Defense, Civil Litigation: Defense)
- Paul E. Hagen (Environmental, International)
- Eric L. Klein ("Rising Star" in Environmental Litigation)
- W. Parker Moore ("Rising Star" in Environmental, Environmental Litigation, Administrative Law)
- Bina R. Reddy ("Rising Star" in Environmental Litigation, Environmental)
- Harold L. Segall (Environmental Litigation, Business Litigation)
- James B. Slaughter (Environmental Litigation, Appellate, Constitutional Law)
- Kathryn E. Szmuszkovicz (Environmental Litigation, Business Corporate)
- Benjamin F. Wilson (Environmental Litigation, Environmental, Civil Litigation)
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Each year, no more than 5 percent of the lawyers in a given state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers, and no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in a given state are selected for “Rising Star” designation.
For more information about Beveridge & Diamond or any of the attorneys mentioned above, please contact Janine Militano at [email protected].