Visit our blog, Environmental, Land Use and Litigation Law Portal, for recent developments and updates from across the U.S. and the world.
We strive to lead the way with our clients and communities on a variety of diversity and inclusion initiatives. Learn more...
- Holly Cannon and Donald J. Patterson Contribute U.S. Chapter to Getting the Deal Through - Environment 2014...FULL STORY
- Defense Research Institute Reports on Beveridge & Diamond Appellate Win Preempting Solid Waste Ordinance...FULL STORY
- Rite Aid to Pay $12.3 Million for Failing to Properly Manage Waste Products from its California Stores...FULL STORY
- United States Ratifies Convention Restricting Use, Emissions, and Handling of Mercury...FULL STORY
- Beveridge & Diamond Again Named a Top National Environmental and Litigation Firm by U.S. News/Best Lawyers...FULL STORY
- Greenwire Reports on Beveridge & Diamond Win in California Supreme Court on Solid Waste Preemption Case...FULL STORY
- Toxic Tort & Product Liability Quarterly...FULL STORY
- TCEQ Releases Draft Rules for Taking Over Texas Greenhouse Gas Permitting from EPA Region 6...FULL STORY
- Massachusetts Environmental & Land Use Alert...FULL STORY
- Former Department of the Interior Attorney John Cossa Joins Beveridge & Diamond’s Natural Resources and Project Development Group...FULL STORY